Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Gosh

Man you guys are great. I really, really appreciate your comments. They helped pull me through an abby-normal (Young Frankenstein) day. I hate writing posts that don't inspire people but I took a chance and in return you inspired me in return.

I am still pretty sick on this relapse. Almost as if the first part was just a warm up for what I am going through now. Today started Day 8 of no training. I got ten hours sleep last night and still feel pretty crappy but hoping to clear up during the day.

Mo and I went to the mall and we rode his favorite carousel and ate at Chik-Fil-A, or as he knows it, "The original Chicken nugget place". Then bought him a big red dragon to play with and a Yellow girl Power Ranger for his Valentines Day gift for Mistress.

I may or may not put up my annual anti-Valentines day rant but expect my holiday M-Dot soon.

3 comments:

J~Mom said...

My kids all love Chik-Fil-A. It's one place we can go where everyone is happy. :>)

Glad you got a good night rest! Try not to worry about days not training. (I know it's hard not to) Don't look back just forward.

Wendy said...

Oh, I'm all nugget-cravey now!

Keep resting. Be better before you start training!

Laurie said...

I am so glad that we could pick you up a bit when you needed it. You do it for us regularly so it is the least we could do :)