Thursday, November 8, 2007

When will it be over

I am functioning, but not functional.

My freaking right eye will. not. stop. blinking.

And I am tired.

And. I am still a bit slow on the draw.

After 48 hours you would think I would be completely recovered. But alas that is not the case. Yesterday and now today I am leaving early to work from home. I am also trying to not drive in any rush hour traffic.

Thanks again to everyone who has left me comments. I really appreciate them and responded to around 30 yesterday when I was up. I do try to respond to every comment I get.

4 comments:

the Dread Pirate Rackham said...

Wow. that sounds really annoying! Dang, how long does it take for your brain to recopver from something like that?

Bolder said...

soon, i hope.

you'd be proud of me, for tonight's run, i had to buy a headlamp.

Bill said...

Damn, Comms. I go away for two days and have to play catch-up, reading your blogs back-to-back.

I trust that you're taking it easy and hopefully recovering well.

-bill

SingletrackJenny (formerly known as IronJenny) said...

Did you get a CT scan of your brain? Do you have a leak or some swelling in there? I'm worried about you!
Jenny