Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody


I can sincerely say that my life is healthier and more fulfilled with you in my life. Thank you for stopping by and reading about my battle with Common Man Syndrome on a regular basis. I appreciate all your comments and concerns and as most of you know, I try to respond to every comment.

You have made my Thanksgiving Day a day of humble remembrance of so many things but mostly for being with me in this thing called life. I wish I could sit down and eat with every single one of you today, but know that all of you will be in my thoughts as I eat with my family.

15 comments:

the Dread Pirate Rackham said...

happy thanksgiving to you and your family too!

love the stickers - heh!

bunnygirl said...

And a happy turkey day to you, too!

Wendy said...

Comm's, I hope you and yours have the best Thanksgiving ever.

I am thankful to be able to read your posts, follow your progress, and count you as a friend.

CVSURF said...

Happy Thanksgiving. I am glad all is better with your concussion. I have enjoyed your blog very much over the last year. BTW did you ever find out about your friends that who you thought might have been in a bike accident? I remember you had been trying to contact them but could not get a answer.

Comm's said...

Robin turned out to be just out of town. Fortunate for us. Her and her husband have the luxury of travelling all over the world to ride in guided bike tours. They just spent three days riding from the Key West to Key Largo in Florida. Its only 80 miles so you figure out what they did with the rest of their day.

Brent Buckner said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours - and thsnk you for the free gift of your posts on this blog.

Fe-lady said...

Love the Turkey and pie stickers! Load up-workouts a-wait! We love you too! Happy Thanksgiving!

Duane said...

Wishing you and yours the best!

Nytro said...

happy thanksgiving, bro! grateful for your friendship.

and your murse.

TriBoomer a.k.a. Brian said...

Now THAT's a drumstick!

Stay tuned...

tri-mama said...

Happy Thanksgiving- I ate an extra helping for you- you know, as if you were there :-)

Bolder said...

thankful for you.

happy t-day my brothah from anothah!

Bolder said...

thankful for you.

happy t-day my brothah from anothah!

Jumper 2.0 said...

Happy belated Thanksgiving Comm!

Cliff said...

dude..happy thanksgiving!