Friday, March 21, 2008

Voting Extended One Week

I don't know if I should throw up or be excited. If this was a triathlon it'd be no contest- little bit of both. Voting is now open to all email accounts through March 28th, next Friday. You no longer have to go to the website or use the EVOTE button.

send emails to:
vote@evotri.com
in the Subject line put:
commonmansyndrome

Here is an opportunity to close the door on the voting. All of you know that I am an advocate for you, my friends. I now need you to be mine. All of you have at least five people that you know who will vote for me if you just ask them too. Go deep today. People want to believe in the goodness of others and have faith on days like Good Friday that what they do speaks to who they are.

Ask your friends, family and co-workers to vote for me today, this weekend and next week. Start grabbing people who come into your office and asking if they have voted, put the opportunity in front of them. Fire up the house computer before Easter dinner and have your visiting family do it from their online email accounts. Put your teenage sons and daughters to work with their friends.

One more week. Does someone have a bucket nearby?

Sidenote: Please do not vote multiple times from the same email address.

1 comment:

ShirleyPerly said...

They're making us earn it, that's for sure!