Thursday, March 13, 2008

Another Go Round

Well folks, I've decided to tryout for EvoTri's next team member spot. I want to believe it was so close last time. Charlie sure seems like a swell guy and fitting right in. I hope I get to be his team mate. Starting on Saturday you will be able to vote for me again and tell your friends and family to do likewise.

BTW Charlie has started his own blog, TriCajun, how fitting. Load him into your subscriptions. I feel like he is going to do really well online.

I will upload my EvoTri entry late Friday or early Saturday as I have a 100+ mike ride planned for 6:30am. No rest for Ironmen. The good news is it will be about 80*. Neener Neener.

7 comments:

J~Mom said...

Good luck Comm!!!!

kodiacbear said...

Ditto!!

Cliff said...

Commodore :)...u keep at it. That's mean. I have snow up to the wanzo...they are expecting to not see hte snow melt completely until June...sad for me. I am waiting for spring to come so i can go out for a ride ;0

Taper should be coming soon in your court =D

Wendy said...

Best of luck, Comm's!!!

Mommymeepa said...

I'm so glad you are going for it.
You got my vote. :-)

TriCajun said...

Best of luck to you in Evotri Contest #2, Comm.

ShirleyPerly said...

YAY, glad to hear you're in too. And thanks for the link to Charlie's blog.