Friday, March 21, 2008

Breaking the law

So I got an email yesterday from Mistress after she caught up on my latest posts. She basically called me out for breaking the 6th Commandment of Tri-Geek Dreams, "Thou shall stop being a little bitch".

God love her. Not an ounce of mercy in her. This is the woman that made me undergo a Training Contract for my first Ironman, including bonuses and penalties. She scolded me this time out of love, the painful slapping kind rather than the gentle soft touching kind. But she is right. A stressful life is still better than being dead inside; especially when its our own goals, dreams and wants that stress us out.

She wants the fanatical, obsessive voice back on the blog and who am I to deny The Mistress. As much as she would enjoy me spending more time at home, she doesn't want me to slack on my training for Ironman and set myself up for failure. And neither do I. Its so close I can taste it.

So the whip has been cracked. The sting is pretty fresh. I think she used a race medal. Tri-Dummy may want to check the rules on that one since he is the self appointed Sherriff of Bling County.

6 comments:

LBTEPA said...

Excellent! Go Mistress and Team CMS!
BTW too funny about slapping you with a race medal, ow!

ShirleyPerly said...

Training contract? That's a great idea! Did you ever write about this on your blog?

M said...

It's nice to have another person keeping us honest. And that is an excellent point - better to be stressed by our goals, then to have no goals at all. I might just write that on my arm for April 13th.

Brent Buckner said...

Yes, GET IT DONE!

the Dread Pirate Rackham said...

Ha ha ha! I think I like Mistress a lot!

Di said...

NICE!! Careful about consulting TriDummy on the bling thing - he promotes bling for the wild thing ya know, he might have mistress smacking you with that medal more often than you would like!!!