Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Rocky Point Triathlon headquarters

I have talked about my upcoming race in Rocky Point, Mexico this weekend. Its an international distance (1000m/ 24m/ 10k). The race is thankfully Saturday morning which is Cinco de Mayo and there is free Corona at the finish line. Hoorah!

Jeff, Hardcore Mike and I and our wifes rented the penthouse at the host hotel. That night we are having a shrimp bbq and party at our penthouse that night. Should be a blast.


This is the host hotel

Just liked this one

7 comments:

Spokane Al said...

Glad to see that you seem to be making the best out of this ordeal.

Glen said...

have fun boys, wish i could go. Have one for me.

Bigun said...

plus, it's got a M-Dot pool. Pretty cool...

21stCenturyMom said...

And I will be in a tent... sigh....
Have fun and have a great race!

Di said...

way cool...we don't have that at the 101. Hey. Bigun is totally shorting me on this whole Tri deal...

Wendy said...

Gorgeous! Enjoy! (As if you needed to be told ...)

Winz Photo said...

Ahhh riiiiba! Have a great time!