Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Kinda cool observation

Did you know that you can use dry erase markers on mirrors? I didn't. Then Mistress started writing Mo's morning chores on the mirror in the bathroom and when he did one he got to climb up and wipe it off with a tissue, like a reward.

I thought, "hmmmm, why can't I write myself notes on my mirror?" So I have started writing my next workout on the mirror like: "Today-Swim at 3pm" or "What have you done for Ironman today?" (thanks Robo-Stu for that one).

Anyway, maybe it will help you too. If nothing else it keeps the tri-spouse up to date on your doings.

6 comments:

Dr. Iron TriFeist :) said...

I didn't know that, either. What a perfect way to let my husband know my workout for the day! He likes to know when to expect me back (just in case something goes wrong) but he can't remember my workout schedule.

Thanks for the tip!

Winz Photo said...

The cool neon chalk stuff they use on restraunt lit menue boards works well too. As does grease pencil.

Flo said...

Great idea, thanks!!!

21stCenturyMom said...

I feel a Stuart Smalley moment coming on...Because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough and doggone it, people like me.

bunnygirl said...

Wow, thanks for the great idea!

Bigun said...

Definately easier to clean off than lipstick...