Thursday, March 3, 2005

How Serious?

I tend to be stream of consciousness when I write. So do I blog daily about everything I think about or do I become specialized? I think to illustrate and defeat Common Man Syndrome daily I need to post honestly. My thoughts are predominately about fitness (mine and the population in general), I consider myself a fitness enthusiast who loves to run. I am a very political animal (I am a conservative republican), perfer my news online over tv but watch it that way too, love to watch movies but hate the fact that I willingly suck myself into celebrity factiods (I subscribe to Entertainment Weekly) I also subcribe to Runner's World, Running Times, Men's Health, Maxim Magazine, Outside, Men's Journal, Backpacker, occasionaly, and a few others.

As for books, Blogs and workout tip..well I can't post everything at once can I?

As for today thoughts and deeds...

I tried the new Chicken Bruschetta Chiabatta at Jack in the Box today it was terrible. Then felt guilty because I ate all of it (and all the frys).

I didn't workout today because I spent that time starting this website. Which BTW is really fricken difficult when you have NO idea what your doing. It's so much easier to comment than create-which is exactly why most people suffer from CMS.

No comments: