Thursday, March 3, 2005

Defeat of Common Man Syndrome

After reading and interactiing with other peoples blogs (OPB) I had to get in.

Common Man Syndrome came to me while commenting on another great blog tri-geek dreams.
Everyday us common people, who put in long hours at work, don't have private chefs, multiple personal trainers, unlimited income and star status, must deal with reaching our dreams while dealing with lifes issues. Like how do I juggle being a husband, father and business owner with lowering my 10k running time and maybe doing a triathalon this year.

It's so much easier to watch a movie on the big screen rather than go for a run, or a bike or a swim or hell talk to my wife. Think baby steps people-defeat the Symptoms of the Common Man today by having a conversaton wtih your spouse.

So everyday (hopefully) I will be blogging my defeat of the Common Man Syndrome and hope you enjoy what you see.

1 comment:

Russ said...

Another great tip to defeat CMS is to have an accountability partner, someone who wants to defeat CMS along with you.

This way you can push one another to be better and also hold one another accountable when you fail, even if it is only in the form of teasing and joking.