Thursday, July 10, 2008

Moving along...

Feeling better today. Not 100% but haven't felt 100% for a while anyway. The cold is leaving my head and hopefully not going into my lungs or gut. Weird thing about this cold is my urine is bit more clear. Not all clear, but closer.

Lots of changes on the horizon. It is not often that a man can look at a calendar and know that life will take such dramatic turns. Usually these happen so fast or unexpectedly that you don't have time to have fear or consider outcomes. Its different than an Ironman. You see that date and focus all your energy on that date, but its only 17 hours. All the inconsistency's of life can return after that.

I am very much full of fear for some outcomes, know it will be hard for some changes to take hold and very much at peace for others. The best I can do is keep an inner calm and trust in my God. I expect that my entire personal life will be scrutinized from how I eat, to what I drink, to how I train, to what I train, to how I will relax, will all be stretched and torn and pieced together again.

At least you'll get to read about here.


5 comments:

Wendy said...

Comm's, it may be tough, hopefully it will be easier than you think. But we'll be here, offering what support we can from across the miles.

Kewl Nitrox said...

Good to hear you are feeling better.

Bolder said...

thanks for the call yesterday.

love you bro!

CHARLIE MIKE!!

Brent Buckner said...

Hope the nervous waiting ends soon with good results.

stronger said...

Just remember- everyone is FOR Comm, not against Comm. Your lifestyle will continue to face difficult adjustments- but you will adapt just fine!