Friday, May 9, 2008

Is this thing on?

Websites kind of a mess this week. My host switched me to a different server and as most of us can relate to, there were 'technical difficulties'. All seem fine now, good job I.T.

Under supervision of Mistress the last four nights I have been in the backyard, cutting down some overhang and getting ready to go to the dumps Saturday morning. I suppose if I had been unconcerned for my exertion, it would have been knocked out in one day in half the time, but it kept me busy during the week when I'd have been training. I didn't want to be out on a hot Saturday really pushing myself.

The one positive of this recovery is that I am slowly knocking out the Need To Do list that I have neglected for far too long. It being another casualty of long training weekends. Funny to think but the last time I was at the dumps I was riding on the IMAZ bike course which run right past the entrance.

2 comments:

Bigun said...

Be careful...lawn work will get cha!

21stCenturyMom said...

your website is on but your RSS feed isn't working.

I'm glad you are being careful with the stuff you are doing. If nothing else it will keep your muscle tone. And maybe your sanity?