Thursday, August 21, 2008

wrapping up

At some point this week I finish my phase two of rehab and start the next one. I am not sure what the difference will be this time except that I am finishing the smoky 'tea' but continuing my 20+ pills a day regimen. I think I start another 'tasty beverage'. The what and how long are still to come.

I do believe that I my kidneys are processing better and that my body has gone through some internal changes. I don't know how to put this clearly, but the goal of the phases is to cool my body down and I think it is doing that by detoxing my kidneys and liver. My eating has certainly changed to smaller, more frequent meals of better quality. The usual suspects in my kitchen no longer appeal to my cravings.

Have Fun

2 comments:

Flatman said...

We're getting there, buddy...!

Mommymeepa said...

Hang in there. You're doing AWESOME!!! We're here for you.

Still enjoying MO from his video and have told and sent it to a lot of my friends, cause of the HOW DID THE BABY GET IN THERE? MOMMY AND DADDY DID THEIR JOB. HAHA. :-)