Saturday, August 16, 2008

RTB

Return To Base (RTB)

After another good run in the woods, on clearly marked trails this time mind you, and a late breakfast with my company, we start the process of heading back to Arizona. I should get back around 7pm. Mo is excited I am coming home, though probably not so much, when he doesn't get to watch his programs on tv at his beck and call.

This has been a wonderful experience up here at Suncadia resort in Washington. I was blown away by some of the presentations that our district managers gave. The end state of this trip was to get everyone wrapped around our (the partners) five year plan for the business. I think this was accomplished.

I feel that my batteries were recharged in the woods, which I have always found solace in. Woods and rivers are something that I miss terribly in my life and every opportunity to engage my outdoor senses in that type of environment is a blessing.

So back to the grind on Monday. More nutrition work needs to be done. I need to review my training progress. Work needs to be sorted out.

Have Fun

4 comments:

Mommymeepa said...

Sounds like it was a beautiful and productive trip.

dpc said...

Glad you had a good trip, Comm. dc

Lana said...

Ah, I love the woods too. Glad you had a good trip!

Brent Buckner said...

I love it when a plan comes together!