Friday, January 18, 2008

PF Chang 2008 photos

I have seen enough pictures of myself running to see that my form is looking different and that is a good thing. Since October I have been working hard to have better running form. The biggest change noticeable in the pictures is the lift in my trail leg. Even though I have run for almost two decades I've had a very low pick up with my feet and been a heel striker. It looks like the efforts have paid off.


I think I will challenge everyone this year to pose for one finishers picture that is not the static stand like your getting a Passport photo. Grab a buddy (like Kahuna and Trimama at IMFL) or pose in a different way. In all things...

Have Fun.

10 comments:

21stCenturyMom said...

Nice legs! I mean form... nice form!

Iron Girl Nyhus said...

Wow... check out those quad muscles! te-he

Laura

Flatman said...

Looking good, Comm! I love the last one... ;)

Bolder said...

BOO FUCKING YAH!

so great to see your success after all you hard work!!

Bill said...

Lovin' that pose.

I guess I'll have to head over to the finisher's photo area instead of heading straight to the beer stand next time.

Nancy Toby said...

You're a Bad@$$ Runner Mann in those! Ha! Way to go!! First one didn't come through for me, though...

Fe-lady said...

You are such a POSER...but a bonafide poser! :-)
I will remember to try and do something different in my next finish photo!

the Dread Pirate Rackham said...

i like the way you think. Good job!!

Jana said...

Good work! Missed you at Tyson's party! You may be related to my sister with that posing stuff!!!

Lana said...

I LOVE the finishers photo!!! Man, all I could was give a great big CHEESE!!!

Hey - many thanks to your brother and the family. It doesn't go unappreciated here.