Thursday, January 3, 2008

Food Network

I can't stop eating today. Its terrible. Normally I can tolerate being a snacker or grazer. But I am just eating a ton of food today. I think the super rich chocolate pecan brownie finally tipped me over the edge of satiation but it could have been the #4 Combo at Taco Bell I had an hour earlier finally kicking in. Or the hoovering I have been doing all day long.

There is no discretion today, or apparently any shame. Nytro would be proud.

That this is also a rest day and my legs are trashed from my 12 miler last night.

While I could turn a leaf this minute and vow to eat well for dinner, I got plans. I am meeting a team mate to try out a new Mongolian BBQ joint down in Tempe. At least its super healthy but portion size is not something to bring with you to these places.

So I've just hucked the whole day and might as well have some more junk food for desert. Why not? Its a rest day.

11 comments:

The Big Cheese said...

I was just reading and thinking,"Did i write this?"
Eat on sir. Eat on.

21stCenturyMom said...

Now you're talkin'! I'm glad you are giving your legs a day off.

Lana said...

Haha! Tomorrow is another day...

Wendy said...

I think most of us have days like that, when food keeps leaping into our mouths. I know I do. (Thankfully it is only occasionally.)

the Dread Pirate Rackham said...

I have major carb cravings at *that time*. Maybe you're getting your period soon?

Jumper 2.0 said...

I love Mongolian BBQ!

We have Kahn's here in Roseville, but I haven't been to it in a while. That needs to change.

What pace do you plan on running the 1/2 mary?

Andra Sue said...

If it makes you feel any better, I ate so much crap over the holidays that I finally got to the point a few days ago where all I WANT to eat is vegetables and fruit. I hope this continues for the forseeable future. Fasting would be preferable, but I'd probably pass out. :P

Andra Sue said...

If it makes you feel any better, I ate so much crap over the holidays that I finally got to the point a few days ago where all I WANT to eat is vegetables and fruit. I hope this continues for the forseeable future. Fasting would be preferable, but I'd probably pass out. :P

Flabbyironman said...

eat a portion for me. heh. I look forward to food in another 31 days. The juice is pretty tasty though.

Tri-Angle said...

Everybody needs a cheat day Comm.

SingletrackJenny (formerly known as IronJenny) said...

Been there. Many days!
Bobby told me, "you're kind of gradually getting fat".
Ouch!
See you in a few days at RnR!
Jenny