Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I'm Dirt Cheap?

Not sure how long this LINK will stay up, but its a local news station doing one of those "On Your Side" consumer reports and they actually did a favorable story on the company I helped create.

The written article is almost verbatim to the video clip BUT the video was shot at the location my office is at. So if anyone is interested in seeing where I work, literally, give it a whirl.

I was hesitant to hear we were going to be on tv. You can never trust the news to report anything right. Usually they smile and shake your hand, turn on the camera, leave fast and stab you in the back later that night for a whole city to see. God knows my own statements have been cut and pasted the last few years. Anyone remember the ol' Elk in Tempe Town Lake statement.

But this article is a good thing.

7 comments:

Formulaic said...

Great looking Gym!

They did a nice job representing you.

stronger said...

I didn't see any elk on the treadmills...

the Dread Pirate Rackham said...

I know exactly what you mean about the press -- it's all about sexing up a story, because real news isn't very exciting.

However.

that place looks like such a smokin' deal compared with the Wellbridge f*ckers. I resent my gym, they really have a captive audience - only decent amenities in town so they charge double what everyone else does. I wish Bally's would come here and give them some competition - a reason to lower the fees.

Brent Buckner said...

Good piece!

Rainbow said...

Kudos to you and your partners.

I two missed the elk. Isn't there a token representation anywhere in the facility?

Rainbow said...

I meant to type 'too.' That's what I get for typing fast.

jeanne said...

terrific press! i wish we had a franchise in these parts. Nice job.
:)