Friday, January 25, 2008

Packing it in

Well the weekend is here, thank god its Friday, right? Well yes if that means having 4 big workouts in three days.

Should have headed out, oh, thirty minutes ago for my 8 mile run that bricks into a Endurance (Force) Swim at the pool. So I will be leaving as soon as this is posted.

Saturday is an 80 mile bike, or two loops of the IMAZ course with the team.

Sunday is a 16 mile run. The first six on my own, then ten with the team at First Water, a desert trail in Lost Dutchman State Park. Y'up, thar's gold in them thar hills!

If all goes as planned this ramp up weekend for Ironman will be 1.5 miles of swimming, 80 miles of biking and 24 miles of running. w00t.

4 comments:

Tony said...

I will be out on the B line tomorrow as well to finish my third straight 80. I have promised myself to enjoy this one for next week I start with the centuries.

I hope to see you out there, I am leaving lot 59 around 9am

tri-mama said...

oh envy....it's ugly

Taconite Boy said...

Nice work Comm. By the way, Tac would have loved to read your comment on Kahuna's deleted post too. :)

Bigun said...

I missed the post, the comments, the whole shabang...day late and a dollar short...that'd be the Bigun!

Have a great training weekend - looks like one you can really feel good about when it's all said and done!