Thursday, June 28, 2007

All snuggled in their beds

Don't you just love those days when you don't workout and then its impossible to fall asleep? Welcome to my midnight. Mistress, Mighty Mo and even Topper the 'precocious prince of prancing puppy dogs' are all flat on there backs snoozing away. Well at least I caught up on 150 unread posts off bloglines and several DVR'd programs.

Everyone is scattering to the winds this weekend, getting in early holiday vacations so training with the team is slim pickings. Looks like a long solo run and maybe try to rally some pals for a easy spin. Its only getting hotter over the next week so I need to be careful. I realize now that my system is just not adjusting well to the heat this year. Its pretty funny when I decide to leave my red RoadID on all day long...yah know just in case.

"Quick get that man a slushy, stat!"

7 comments:

Bigun said...

someone's getting OLD! HA!

Bolder said...

RoadId all day long...

that's a good look for you!

Kewl Nitrox said...

You already know I am in India, so no chance of training for me either. :-( What's more I have a 5 hr over-night flight home in a few hours....

Andy said...

I completely sympathize. I have had problems falling alseep on days where I do not complete my workouts, and that even includes the days where I work both jobs (the first job I sit on my butt all day, so I don't consider that real "work"). However, since I have been working out a bit more lately, I have been sleeping a bit better lately as well.

Murtha...

Spokane Al said...

Nothing beats a large slushy on a hot Arizona day!

Brett said...

Thanks for your kind words on my blog. I appreciate it, and I like the tattoo idea! Peace!

Di said...

mmmmmmm slushies......