Thursday, June 14, 2007

How did I celebrate?

Well my car temperature said 111*. I ended up taking an employee out for a late lunch since she is leaving the company to be home with her son. I called Mistress with my plan to grab the bike and go ride intervals up a step hill outside of town. She notified me she had some appointment with a doctor to go over some routine stuff and asked if I would get Mo instead of her taking him to the appointment with her.

I grabbed Mo at my moms and now he is watching a Chinese movie with English subtitles called Supra Inframan from the 1970's. I rented it last week and he won't stop watching it. Its Power Rangers only two decades earlier. Swear to God.

I am riding my spin bike next to him. Guess I will have to wait for 115.

2 comments:

21stCenturyMom said...

Yowch! I didn't run today because it was 100. You make me feel like a wimp. I guess I had better kick my ask and get out there!

Winz Photo said...

Please, Power Rangers is a total ripoff of Voltron.