Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Well, Well

Who'd a thunk that a fired off cell phone text to my blog on the way to the track would get more comments than my half hour well researched pieces. Hmmm?

Well the track workout was great. We went very easy. I ran the practice and after a slow mile warm up we ran barefoot in the grass on the new sodded football field. We did a couple miles of 200 yard running drills focusing on different aspects of bio-mechanics.

Today I promise everyone an indoor workout.

I suffer from a condition that I know a lot of people have and wish more would contract. I think most all of you have it. Its a condition where your mind forces you to workout when you really don't want to. When I feel a bout of CMS coming on my minds says,
"Somebody is out there right now doing your workout who is in worse shape than you. Is fatter than you. Is more tired that you. "
"It doesn't matter if its too hot, too cold, too late or too early, someone is out there doing it right now."
I really wish my thoughts would just remind me what self the ice cream is on in the freezer.

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Comm's, the funny thing is, often after you get that workout in you feel so much better!

(There's no ice cream in my freezer right now. But I may get a big giant freezee ... after I swim!)

the Dread Pirate Rackham said...

a) ice cream is the perfect food. i have this on good authority.
b) you can send text messages from your phone to your blog? really?
wow.

Comm's said...

yes you can DPR, on your dashboard is a link to mobile blogging. If you can send text through your phone, after your set up with blogger, you just enter the email address as a phone contact and send like a regular text message.

21stCenturyMom said...

Universal truths
1). Running in the heat is hard and most people don't like to do it

2). Ice cream is yummy and most people like it.

Just fish around until you find it - you earned it!

Bigun said...

that reminds me - cookie dough ice cream in the freezer, left over from kids' bday party - tonight, baby, you're going DOWN (the Ice cream, not you, Comm)...

Laurie said...

Your well researched posts leave us with nothing to say because you informed us so well!

Maybe leave something out so we ask questions ;)