Friday, June 8, 2007

Just when my stress levels dropped a bit after a key meeting Thursday, it has jumped right back up thanks to the whole Paris Hilton debacle. At a bagel shop this morning I screwed up my order for a breakfast sandwich and blamed it on my concern for Paris Hilton and the girl laughed so hard she couldn't complete my order.

Because my week has been frenetic, I am getting grief from people that I am becoming a fitness slacker. Oh, for shame. I admit that my hours are frighteningly low this week but I look at it as a recovery week, even though I pulled a muscle along my rib cage underneath my chest. A nice constant reminder that if I wanted to, I shouldn't.

I see bright sunny sky's and my overall anxiety is much smaller. Course I live in Phoenix, every damn day is bright and sunny. But nevertheless I am charging ahead, ever forward.

Charlie Mike.

6 comments:

Brent Buckner said...

Ah yes, the big picture.... celebutantes.

Wendy said...

Onward!!

(How to keep your sense of humour! You know there is actually Free Paris underwear?)

Bolder said...

you bring brightness to everyone.

even the breakfast sandwich gurl!

i've seen you in action in a line, it's a sight to behold...

Bigun said...

Man, that's hawt, That's so hawt. They actually interruped a show I was watching today to give me the earthshattering news that Paris was going back to jail - good grief! Good to see you back to even - enjoy the weekend!

Di said...

That Paris Bitch - rocks - when you get a laugh from it, more so if you get your breakfast screwed up by it. Oh, man I'm sorry ...did I say that out loud? I didn't mean to use the B word either. WHERE did that come from?!?!? Oh, I know, - from the BREAKING NEWS story that interupted our show today!! Can you believe it? Paris is now "BREAKING NEWS" I am appalled with the fact that I am even posting a comment about it. ARGH!! Does that mean she wins?

LBTEPA said...

Come now, you know yourself well enough that if you're having major stres, anxiety attacks and a torn muscle then you need a slow week! Who cares what other know-nothing people say?
(I'm staying right out of the PH thing, you Americans are incomprehensible to me LOL)