Thursday, February 8, 2007

I have been assimilated.

The borg blogger have taken me over. After much debate I have decided to throw myself into the future, albeit kicking and screaming, but nevertheless here I am before I am drafted into it.

Looks the same. Smells the same, wait that’s me…just back from a run/swim/run. So far so good. I am hoping that because I already have a gmail account that it helped out. Which BTW gmail is the way to go for online mail service. It beats the tar out of yahoo and hotmail.

Its a brave new world.

3 comments:

Fumo Santo said...

Congrats. That wasn't so bad, eh?

Flo said...

See, that was painless, huh??? Let's hope it remains that way.

BTW, yahoo has not allowed me access to my e-mail for 3 days!!!!!!! Gmail is definitely the way to go.

Iron Pol said...

Hmmmm, I don't have a gmail account, but can always use another one.

I've used quite a few free services over time, including some of the original ad-based free services.

I currently use the beta version of Yahoo! That, incidentally, is a lesson for blogger. The beta at Yahoo! is significantly better than the original, has zero flaws I've been able to locate, and has been in beta for many months. But it's still a beta.

I'll open a gmail account and see how things mesh.