Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A Mighty Mo Update

Tarheeltri, who along with Flatman are damn near as close to internet brothers as I can get. I can assure all of you that when you get a comment from one of us, the other two were going to write the EXACT same thing. We only know this because we zap e-mails off to each other about it. Well Mostly to Flatman since he spends all day online.

The point. The other day Tarheeltri shot me a e-mail telling me to stop crying in my coffee, take off the diaper and put my big boy pants back on...oh yeah how about a Mo Update Loser.

Mo is doing great. Many of you remember how he spent all of last winter in confinement from other kids and through a miracle was cured of all his major aliments. The last pictures I posted were of his first day of summer school. After a few months of that he rules the whole darn school.

  • Teachers fight over wanting him in their class, because he is a positive influence.
  • He plays and interacts with every click in his class with equal self assurance and confidence.
  • Other parents compliment me on how well he behaves.
  • I was told third person that when there is a break in class he operates the front door for parents when they come in or out and says hello and good bye to them.
  • He is the official 'Hall Monitor' and 'Line-Fixer'.
He is completely potty trained now and I think every parent can relate to little boys who come out and have to show you how clean their butt is after they have used a quarter roll of toliet paper for one wipe.

Mistress lost on the toy gun front. We went to a party and thats all the boys did. The only toy guns in our house are squirt guns so she feels some satisfication there. Of course he does not call them guns, they are called, "Bad Boys" because we watch Cops on Saturday night and thats the theme song. Now he watches Cops almost as much as dinosaur movies. Mistress has no satisfaction in that, she can't stand the stuff where perps bawl their eyes out when guilty, looking for sympathy.

He is still dinosaur crazy.

Mistress thinks that he should be able to swim a meter or two on his own very soon. And he loves to sit in Daddy's hot pool aka my jaccuzi.







11 comments:

Flatman said...

Just what do you mean by "online all day"...? 8)

Mo is a great kid; I wish I could give him a noogy. I think our two boys would get along great, even with the age difference!

Nancy Toby said...

What a little champ! It's clear from your writing how very, very proud you are of little Mo.

Rainbow said...

Dang if that wasn't the cutest thing you have written in my opinion. I am so glad that Might Mo is doing well. He is so damn adoreable.

Sounds to me Mo deserves a sticker for his clean bum :)

Comm's said...

How did you know he gets stickers for going to the bathroom? Dang you mom's have like crazy psychic powers.

stronger said...

Sometimes I wish my son would use 1/4 roll of TP. I'm with Mistress on the gun thing but I've observed that guns and kids just happen (I constantly get after my son about making his fingers into "shooter guns"). You are raising a fine boy.

greyhound said...

Sounds like your son has all the attributes of a good club manager. Wonder why?

As for the gun thing, Give a preschool boy a carrot, and it will become a firearm. Heck, give a boy a weiner and he'll imitate small arms fire just taking a whiz---right before he drinks the rest of his beer and returns to the party with the rest of his college age friends. Resistance is futile.

Chris said...

Ahhhhh! I love those slippers. I'd get a pair if they made them in adult sizes!

Nytro said...

wow... he is sooooo cute! glad to hear that he's doing so well!!! you should be very, very proud.

Fe-lady said...

What a charmer! I can see why everyone wants him...me included!
You must be soooo proud!

Fe-lady said...

What a charmer! I can see why everyone wants him...me included!
You must be soooo proud!

Cliff said...

Comm,

Great to hear Mo is doing well in school :)