Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sometimes you just have to pig out

It has been a long week of stress, weird sleeping patterns, a race this weekend. This morning I felt fine and around mid morning I started getting a headache, my eyes hurt, the back of my neck hurt. Sort of that body ache feeling before a cold hits. 

I thought maybe it was from being hunched over a desk and wearing ez-readers to scan fine print on faxes. On the other hand i have been around a lot of sick people lately.  I figured if I'm sick, I won't be enjoying food for the next several days so load up. If I am just run down, the massive infusion of calories will turn me around. So I decided to walk over to the Mexican joint next door and pig out.

In either regard, it's a situation that alibi's my normal eating.and I walked away stuffed but not feeling guilty. I left food on my plate. Okay plates. And chips in the bowl. I am praying its what I need to turn this around.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sometimes it's a good thing!