Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Fess Up

I will openly admit that until this morning I had no clue what the day was. Usually I track the days by the planned workout so that gives you a bit of an incite on whats been going on in my life. In all reality I ended last week, a strong week of practices, with legs revolting; cramping, seizing, spasming, weak. I got a massage on Friday and then went bell to bell until about noon on Christmas Eve getting my shopping done and last minute errands.

I would say the one thing that really stymied training over the weekend was the night I was up all night setting up the gift I got Mistress. I sat at my computer and after trial & error and searching forums for advice I finally got the player perfect by 0600. My issue was downloading and sorting several thousand pictures from my pc to the device, which was more my issue than the players. When I crawled into bed with Mo, eventually woke him up. So instead of getting Mistress, I cared for Mo while she got another couple hours of much needed sleep.

I admit I ate too much Christmas day. Funny thing is, I probably ate less this year than any other and was stuffed. I got some good gifts, books mostly, but a major award for my mind power, alas no deed to a bowling alley. Mo bought all of us Star Wars figures to play with him, smart kid. But Christmas day is about me taking care of my family and especially Mistress. Her gift turned out to be the hit of the day and no one could put it down.

Today its back to practices in general and specifically Ironman Arizona. Time to Step It Up.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm hearing you loud and clear on the stepping up business!

Laurie said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas celebration. I think it is great that Mo made a birthday cake for Jesus. That is adorable.