Friday, November 10, 2006

Move over Sports Illustrated Swim Suit edition

A few days before Ironman, Mighty Mo and I joined Tri-Mama, Taconite Boy and the Tribe on the Gulf for a little relaxation. The adults talked and the kids played in the surf. The Soapinator and Mighty Mo became fast friends and they played a lot together. He likes older girls, she is eight, he is three, the May-July romance was in full effect.

Mo likes the speedo look over board shorts. I think he likes to imitate Faris Al Sultan.


 Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Iron Pol said...

That shot is going to be a big part of his life. That is just awesome.

Kona Shelley said...

awwwwwwww that's just so awesome!!

Flatman said...

...and get that boy some goggles!

Flatman said...

HI-LARIOUS! Go MO!!!

Sandie Law said...

Oh....that rocks!

Taconite Boy said...

Hang on Comm, I'll send you a few more of the Mo...you will enjoy!

Rainbow said...

Oh how I love those photos. This one perhaps should go on the wall.

The Big Cheese said...

I crack up when ever I see that little dudes smile. That picture is priceless.

Wendy said...

Just way too adorable for words!!