Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Hi Ho Hi Ho + A new shiny thing

Its not really work to me but today I get back into the training. I am waiting for some documents to arrive to complete my project at work and it looks like its still going to be an hour, so I am moving my run up my schedule. Nothing long just 5 miles.

I call it, "Kicking the dust off," when I get back into the run program.

The Valdora was delivered from TriBike Transport yesterday so I pick up my iron tested ride today. Hoorah for that.

Still having issues with the archiving but trying to do some fancy footwork around that problem while I wait for support to finally pan out.

Still can't stop spending money from my Florida trip. I wish it was for something M-Dot'ish but alas not to be. Long story short- my 6gb mini got soaked by salt water. So I bought the special edition Candy apple red 8gb nano. My third ipod in two years, all by my fault, but I have only bought two. Really people in this situation get the warranty...but thats for another post.

7 comments:

Iron Pol said...

I'm personally considering the 30GB Creative Labs Zen M. Video, audio, AND a digital voice recorder suitable for podcasting.

Fumo Santo said...

I know this may sound odd, but dip your salt water soaked iPod in fresh water a couple of times, and let it dry for about a week without trying to power it on. It sounds strange, but my brother dropped a digital camera in the ocean last year, and the fresh-water dip did the trick to bring it back to life.

It's worth a shot if you haven't chucked it already.

Jill said...

Ooooooooo - pretty!

Flatman said...

I like the red! (you didn't happen to get two did you...?:) )

Habeela said...

Now that is a beautiful shiny thing and the next best thing to M-Dot materials.

Andy said...

Mmmmm, Valdora, sweeeet.

I was thinking about getting an Ipod, but I already have a MP3 player, and I rarely use it. I do like the ITunes site thouugh. I have not purchased anything from it yet, I have just been downloading the Tri-Geek Dreams podcast.

Murtha...

mipper said...

matches the new tat, there for m-dot related. awesome.