Friday, February 6, 2009

Wonderful aches and pains

It is so nice to wake up and feel like I actually did something of physical substance the day before. The crick in the neck, the stiffness in the shoulders, give me that any day. Ya know, as long as I didn't get that way from just sleeping. That would be bad.

I thought maybe it was just a new insert in my boot last night but nope I woke up this morning with the same problem, in a different shoe. My right foot is terribly swollen and having a hard time being in whatever is on it. It doesn't hurt to walk on, isn't sore, just can't fit into dress shoe very comfortably. Thinking a bike or run is not going to go well today.

Mistress is very uncomfortable. Lots of pressure but no baby. We thought maybe last night but nothing once again. Maybe today. I suppose those are aches and pains too. haha

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Thanks for the update!

Steven said...

Hope it happens soon and hope it all goes smoothly!