Monday, February 23, 2009

bad timing

A few weeks ago I lamented my flu like symptoms. At least where I live, this thing has gotten pretty big. I started feeling better every day last week and strung together some good trianing days.

I went for a run Sunday afternoon and just a bit later starting feeling my sinuses swell again. Overnight I developed post nasal drip. Today I feel set back a week.

I think, hope, its a one day deal so no workout today. Rest and fluids is the plan. Back at it tomorrow.

There's treasure everywhere.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Rest and fluids are the ticket. Feel better fast!

SingletrackJenny (formerly known as IronJenny) said...

Dude you guys are sick way too often! Are you sure you're not living on an ancient indian burial ground or have something in your ventilation system?

ShirleyPerly said...

So many people in my area are sick too. I'm still trying to shake some remnants of the flu myself. Hope tomorrow is better for you!