Thursday, February 12, 2009

What a week, what a week

I have been lucky enough to go over a year without getting sick. This week I have been pummeled with a 2x4. Mostly in my throat. Chest, head, those are okay. My throat feels like a hot poker is in it and supper tired. Oh well, whatcha gonna do?

The only thing I can do is rest which I have done a lot of and its affected my training. As in, no training. I learned a long time ago that its no use fighting the urge to train when sick. It just makes things go longer.

As I write this, Mistress is in labor. Our daughter and second child will be born today. There will be photos. Oh yes, there will be.

There's treasure everywhere.

4 comments:

Iron Girl Nyhus said...

Yeah.... baby!!!!

Brent Buckner said...

Good to see from Facebook that baby Mae has entered the world and all are well - congratulations!

Alan said...

Congratulations to you and Mistress on your new baby girl!

Laurie said...

Oops that was me, Laurie, congratulating you and Mistress, just signed in as my bf.