Thursday, February 26, 2009

Moving fast,

Well, I am sleeping on the couch tonight. Damn cough and cold. I suppose it's ironic that the last two nights I have snored and coughed loud enough to keep a two week old baby awake all night. And her mother. So in order to restore some sanity to the night, I am on the couch. At least its comfy. I have had this damn thing for three weeks now. After a great run over the weekend this thing came back for round three. I have spoken to three of my peers who had the exact same thing occur; weekend workout after feeling better from the cold, it comes back.

Now its just stupid sinuses, some post nasal drip and the slight cough. Damn cough. I did get a workout in yesterday but Mistress put her foot down today. No training with the cough. Yes Mistress.

Both kids are doing well. Mae has a slight cough only when she cry's so she is going in for a check up tomorrow. It doesn't sound like a cold type so probably some asthma or allergy issue. Mo has a pre-season flag football game this weekend, so expect some photos of that soon. He will be a Steeler this year. Um, sort of hard to root for that team after the NFL version beat the Arizona Cardinals in the superbowl. But the coach is good and Mo looks to be in fine form.

2 comments:

Nancy Toby said...

I hope all is well soon!

My question is this: Why are you still relying on your wife to monitor your workouts and not using your own sense to curtail them when you're ill? I hope you've learned a few things in the last year!!!!

Duane said...

What position(s) does Mo play?