Friday, November 14, 2008

That was fast.

I went to get my wisdom teeth pulled and they knocked me out to do it. They sat me in a chair, gave me some gas, put in a needle and next thing I know, their waking me up and I got a gauze strip hanging out of my mouth and being led to another room.

Man I haven't gone out that fast since the last concussion I got. Haha. Two hours later, I have been bleeding a lot from the site and soaked through a baby terry cloth napkin. Its starting to hurt now and luckily I have some great pain killers.

Welcome to my weekend. Hope yours is great too!

There's treasure everywhere.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Heh. I know the feeling Comm. I got put under for dental surgery once. As they were getting ready to inject the drugs in my arm, I asked how long it would be until they took effect. The doc said 2-3 seconds. All I remember was thinking to myself, "No way this only tak....." Out! :)

Wendy said...

Feel better fast Comm's!

Mommymeepa said...

I hope they didn't pull any of your wisdom out when you got your teeth pulled. We like reading your bits of wisdom on here everyday. We'll have to see how that goes. :-) Heal fast. Tell Mo I said hi.

Steven said...

Get some Lipton Tea bags and stick a couple between your teeth where the wisdom teeth came out.

Removes pain, keeps down swelling.

Seriously.

Nytro said...

so lucky... when i had my wisdom teeth out, they gave me demerol. which was nice. until i came down off of it and started to cry like a baby.

weird that you would need yours out now, though. hope you feel better!