Thursday, March 19, 2009

With Age?

It used to be when we first met that Mistress and I had completely different sleep patterns. I barely at all and at most three hours a night, and her ten to twelve if she could swing it. I hate to sleep, she loves it.

Now it seems I MUST have eight hours a night, regardless of when I go to bed or when I plan to get up. This sucks. I don't like sleeping that long. I don't like waking up and wanting to stay in bed. I don't like the zombie I am in until my body wakes up if I don't get this 'full' nights sleep.


2 comments:

Wendy said...

But I think your body is still recuperating ... and sleep does have recuperative powers.

Andy said...

Drastic changes in sleep patterns kill me! I am beginning to need less sleep though, but I usually have to sleep 9+ hours one day a week. Depending on my weekend schedule, that usually means sunday morning.

What is worse though is too much sleep. Then I am cranky + pissed for sleeping too long!