Saturday, March 21, 2009

Mighty Mo football

Mighty Mo's flag football team is the only undefeated 3-0 team in the league. Trust me its not all offense and its not all defense. There is quite a bit of luck and humor in this thing at this age.

I was lucky enough to catch my first sunburn of the year. It was 90 degrees today. Youch. I haven't gotten into the habit of sunscreen yet.

We rushed home as our first guest pulled up to our "Meet Mae" open house. While the traffic was about half of what was expected there was twice as many kids and us parents had a great time sitting around the table passing the baby around. Well the wives passed the baby around and the guys talked about upcoming training. Mae did great, drinking, cooing and flaying about in a pretty polka-dotted frilly spring dress.


2 comments:

Wendy said...

Mo rocks. (Please tell him I said so!)

Flatman said...

Superstar!