Wednesday, October 19, 2011

So many places to post, so little time


Day 3 of Daddy led MaeCare. Split a pumpkin pie pop tart for breakfast. Watching Return to Neverland, again. (And for the hundredth time Mae, I can't find pixie dust). Hoping for a trip to Grandpas to say hello, the pet store for supply's & maybe some park time, (play for her, workout for me). Then a quick jump in the 'hot pool'/Jacuzzi to wash off the sand, Mac & Cheese for her and then nap. 


My neck has been jacked up since last Saturday, so even my limited training has been very painful. Jarring motions worse than muscles straining so no running. Mistress heard me vomiting from nausea when she got home from work and forced me to finally go see my good friend Dr. Banas at Banas Sports Therapy

Feel much better this morning and will try some endurance training on the treadmill. I can tell when I slack on my indoor running, (my pick up bonus running) when my DVR is backed up with multiple new episodes from shows I watch when I run. 

It's not enough to exist. I am going to live. 

No comments: