Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Reaching out

As I have verbalized my desire to others, to change my core essence from rigid to graceful, some telling issues have presented themselves. First, I should have spoke to others long ago because in just three hours of conversations others have expressed my convoluted point back to me much better than I have to them. Second, that my concept excites the people I have sought to gain from. People that charge hundreds of dollars per hour want to work with me for free because they realize that I am coming to them with concepts that they have spent years trying to put into their own clients without success.

Some of the refining I have worked on is that I am looking at nothing short than physical, emotional, spiritual and mental harmony, especially with my body. It's pretty much a given that I am not in harmony with my body in certain aspects especially as it pertains to using appropriate energy for the effort.

The outward expression of my change started with the move from a block of wood to a bamboo rod but I realize now that its is much more, the possibilities are unlimited and that excites me.

A lot of my talks move towards a goal. I have a simple racing goal but I am trying to keep that away from my thoughts until January 1, 2010. I already know that my tests will come on the same race courses I have done in the past but I will be approaching them differently. The athlete I was up till April 2008 caused me to have all the issues I am dealing with today and that is not a good thing. So really a race route I have done four or five times will be done in a completely new way in 2010.

Right now I am laying the foundation for the rest of my life. I want it to be long and I want it to be fun.

There's treasure everywhere.


3 comments:

Wendy said...

It sounds like you're on your way!

ShirleyPerly said...

The notion of becoming like bamboo was one that my Shihan often spoke about. And that a single rod is never as strong as several bound together.

Good to hear of the changes you are making.

Duane said...

Nice!!!!!!